Veeneman Clinic Consultancy
Veeneman clinical consultancy can provide you with interim monitoring, project management, contract consultancy and resourcing solutions for all your clinical trials. Also training in basic GCP, or company specific clinical processes with many practical examples can be provided, both to the sponsor or to the participating hospitals.
Jorden Veeneman, who started Veeneman Clinical Consultancy in 2008, can be described as a person with good interpersonal skills, strong presentation and negotiating skills within a multi-national environment. Structured thinker with financial expertise, eye for detail, and excellent training skills in both English and Dutch.For more information check my LinkedIn
- Veeneman Clinical Consultancy can help you perform the following: Submission of a clinical trial to the accredited Ethics Committee for central approval, to hospital boards for local approval, to the CCMO (competent authority for the Netherlands) for approval according to Dutch and international laws and regulations.
- Completion of study related forms like the patient information, informed consent, contracts, ABR-form, patient cards, newsletters, etc, if necessary with translation to or from English.
- Translation of (discharge)letters during the clinical trial for safety data.
- Development of study files (ISF and TMF) with the necessary essential documents, both for investigator sites and for sponsors.
- Completion of Case Report Forms (CRFs) in hospitals.
- Development of checklists for patient information/informed consent sheets and for monitoring visits.
- Any other support with regard to clinical trials.
Interim Project Services
Hire Veeneman Clinical Consultancy when you need interim management services, key are strong communication with a no nonsense mentality and the ability to learn the key processes within a company quickly and approach these respectfully.
- Attn: Jorden Veeneman, PhD
- Address: Karperlaan 23
- Postcode: 3984 MH Odijk, the Netherlands
- Tel: +31(0)6 16368338
- Chamber of Commerce: 30249589
- VAT: NL1057.24.178.B01
- Site: www.clinicalconsultancy.nl
- E-mail: email@example.com